Understanding Astrological Moon Signs
Astrological moon signs (or “signs of the Zodiac“) are just as important as Sun signs, but not everyone pays attention to them. Moon signs are the next most planetary placement in a person’s horoscope chart and are the moving cycle in the chart that helps define our emotions and make up the unconscious side of our personality. This is the place where we go to find comfort, peace and childhood memories. These signs also have an affect on our senses, such as sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch. They are all connected to our subconscious memories and affect us differently than the Sun’s Zodiac signs.
The twelve Zodiac moon signs can be divided into four groups: air, fire, earth and water. Moon signs are just about as strong as your zodiac sign. Some of the strongest psychics are water signs because they their zodiac symbol does not communicate with sounds they are more emotional. So you can be a stubborn aries that are fire signs and have a water moon sign and be a strong psychic.
Air – Gemini, Libra and Aquarius
The astrological moon signs of Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are a little different from the Sun signs because they deal with the emotions and feelings of a person. For instance, Gemini likes to acquire as much information as they can about a given situation and let others know what they have learn. Their moon sign makes them avid talkers to get their feelings known. Libra’s can please and appease. People born under this astrological moon sign have a deep feeling to be accepted. Aquarius’ think first then verbalize to come to a good understanding.
Fire – Aries, Leo and Sagittarius
Aries, Leo and Sagittarius have their own way of reacting to their feelings when the moon is in the fire sign. Aries are:
- very self assured
- sure of their own actions
- trust in other peoples competence For Leo, they make those under this sign attention seekers that tend to dramatize, but they are very deeply passionate when expressing emotion. For Sagittarians, their astrology moon sign tends to make them move around and explore. They also tend to take their own feelings and apply them to religion.Earth – Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn
The Zodiac signs of Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn go through different emotions. Taurus, when in their astrological moon sign, will try to defuse unwelcome situations because they like calm. Virgoans are organizers; they also like to find out what is going on by engaging in activities while determining what’s happening. Those under the moon sign of Capricorn tend to control emotions. They tend to keep their feelings to themselves, making this the most complicated sign of all.
Water – Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces
For the astrological moon signs of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces emotional expression becomes a must. Their sign makes them wants to take care and be taken care of. Their free expression of emotions becomes extremely important. While those in the moon sign of Scorpio can hold resentment for a lifetime if their emotions are not released, Pisces has a caring and tenderness and helps other people in need.
- Know Your Zodiac and Explore More! (freenumerologycalculation.wordpress.com)
- Introduction to Astrology – Moon in Pisces (highpriestessofnyx.wordpress.com)
- Introduction to Astrology – Your Sun Sign, Moon Sign, and Ascendant Sign – Just What’s Going on Here? (mywiccanwalk.wordpress.com)