Botanical Name: Symphytum officinale
Common Name: Comfrey
Folk Names: Assear, Black wort, Boneset, Bruise wort, Green plant, Healing herb, Kara kaffes, Wall wort, Miracle herb
Habitat & Description: Zone 4-9, Stout bristly-hair perennial with mucilaginous roots. Does best in moist to wet soil in sun to partial shade.
Planetary Ruler: Saturn
Elemental Rule: Water
Parts Used: Leaves, roots
Culinary Uses: Fresh leaves are added to salads, cooked like spinach, and used in teas.
Medicinal Uses: Externally: Bruising, sprains, dislocations, skin irritations. Internally: Ulcers & digestive disorders.
Magickal Uses: Safe traveling, money
- Put some in your suitcase for safe traveling.
- It has been used for healing since early BC.
- Do not use if pregnant
- It is difficult to irradiate when it is established, very invasive.
- The foliage of the plant can cause skin irritation.
- Latin it means “to grow together”
Botanical Name: Marrubium vulgare
Common Name: Horehound
View original post 289 more words